Introducing Ryan Pike...
An Island Boy...
Born and raised in Campbell River, BC, Ryan has been a longstanding member of the culinary team at Long Beach Lodge Resort. Ryan has worked every section of the kitchen, though his focus now is on creating beautiful pastries and cakes.
When the sun is shining, Ryan can be found at Chesterman Beach playing games or sitting around a beach fire with friends. In fact, this is the reason he came to Tofino originally!
Remembering his childhood in Campbell River, Ryan’s fondest memories are of catching frogs and turtles in the swamps and getting away with things he would never dream getting away with as an adult. (don’t we all) Oh, and we can’t forget about the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
3 Things you Wouldn't Know...
- Ryan was an avid 10 pin bowler
- He studies mycology(fungi)
- Ryan can play 8 different instruments... talented guy!
Ryan is Most Proud of...
Ryan is most proud of his knowledge of every aspect of the industrial kitchen.
Ryan admires anyone who is happy and finding their goals in life.
- Favourite Colour: Dark Green
- Favourite Surf Break: Chesterman Beach
- Favourite Surfer: Himself
- Favourite Song: Starry Starry Night – Don McLean
- Favourite TV: Walking Dead, Game of Thrones
- Favourite Ride: Green Cruiser
- “Do or do not, there is no try” - Yoda
comments powered by Disqus