Rainforest CottagesCarefully placed amongst the natural coastal vegetation, our twenty, two-bedroom, self contained cottages are undoubtedly the most luxurious on the West Coast. All are within an easy stroll of the Lodge and beach. The cottages are perfect for families or two couples who wish a more private setting and are ideal for extended stays year-round.
The design of each cottage complements the award-winning West Coast architecture of the Lodge, with an emphasis on relaxed comfort and modern amenities. The interior finish and furnishings are of the same quality and standard that the hotel is recognized for.
Each cottage, of approximately 1000 sq.ft., offers a ground-floor master bedroom and bathroom with soaker tub and separate shower. The main living area features a sitting area with gas fireplace, dining area and fully equipped kitchen. Upstairs, there is a second bedroom with a choice of one king or two double beds and a bathroom. There is also a semi private hot tub, located on a patio off the master suite.
Resort guests also have full use of the hot tub & sauna in the Surf Club Adventure Centre, laundry facilities and an exercise room in our Rip Tide Centre, as well as a centrally located, covered and fully equipped BBQ shelter.
Six pet friendly cottages are available with pet-oriented amenities. These must be booked at time of reservation.
Rainforest Cottage Amenities
- Handcrafted Douglas Fir Furniture
- Cast iron gas fireplace
- Hot tub on semi private patio with comfortable patio furniture
- Heated slate floors and wool carpets throughout
- Natural amenity package presented in a hand woven kelp basket
- Luxurious Sealy pillow top mattresses
- Luxurious bathrobes & towels
- Local artwork
- Two 27” cable televisions
- DVD / CD player, board games, iron & ironing board, hair dryers, alarm clocks & rain coats
- Centrally located covered barbeque area for use by all guests
All guest rooms are non-smoking.