Events & More For Your February HolidayThese cool, wispy days bring a calmness to Tofino. There’s a quiet patience about the trees, a melodic stability about the sea, and a mild tempo about the town. All the while, a gentle pulse of activity, quietly keeps the village primed for the paces of summer. If you’re making plans for winter travel, here are 6 reasons February is the time.
Explore all the many events and happenings for couples, families, and film lovers during February!
1. Wednesday Live Music in the Great Room continues with multi-instrumentalist, Geoff Johnson.
Join us from 3pm-6pm for Happy Hour and live music every Wednesday in February.
2. The events team has planned some creative complimentary activities for guests over both Family Day Long Weekends.
- Saturday Nature Walks offered at 10:00AM, Feb. 11th & 18th. Advance sign-up required, as is space limited.
- Sunday Family Movie Night at 8:00PM, Feb. 12th & 19th. Enjoy family-friendly features with the kids.
- Weekend Scavenger Hunt. Just pick up your treasure sheet from front desk.
4. The annual Tofino Film Festival runs from Feb. 16th to 19th. We're hosting the Shorts Programme right here at the lodge on Saturday, Feb. 18th. Guests may reserve a seat with front desk services as $10 tickets will be sold at the door. Enjoy a wonderful selection of short films, snacks, and cocktails!
5. February room rates you can’t beat with our select promotions
- Locals Special offer includes a run-of-house stay for $169 that includes a $50 F&B credit
- Take 30 Dates offers incredible value at 30% off all room rates until Feb. 28th, 2017 (some restrictions apply)