Group Retreat Package at Long Beach Lodge, TofinoConsider Long Beach Lodge Resort for a board meeting, staff event, corporate retreat or a family reunion... we've made planning easy with our Group Retreat and Meeting Package!
Located on Cox Bay Beach, guests can enjoy delicious group catering with a stunning view from our Great Room Restaurant or a private setting in our Long Beach Function Room. This meeting space is ideal for groups of up to 50 people and provides all the conveniences of a modern meeting facility. We welcome the opportunity of assisting you in planning a memorable group get away!
2018 Group Retreat & Meeting Package
The Long Beach Lodge Resort Group Retreat Package is available year-round. Pricing varies by season and is subject to increase over holiday weekends and holiday periods. Contact the events department at 1.877.844.7873 for current pricing for your desired dates.
The Package includes:
- Two nights accommodation in the room style of your choosing (shared Rainforest Cottages or single occupancy rooms available)
- Meals in the Great Room overlooking Cox Bay Beach as follows:
- two group breakfasts
- one group lunch
- two group dinners
- Use of the Long Beach Lodge Room throughout your stay. Package includes all in-house audio visual and a coffee, tea and water station. This is a private function room ideal for meetings, yoga sessions or fitness classes.
- Access to the hot pool, sauna & fitness room in the Surf Club Adventure Centre
- Wireless Internet
|Great Location to Celebrate 20 Years!
Review of Long Beach Lodge Resort
Reviewed April 27, 2018
I chose Long Beach Lodge to hold a corporate function to celebrate twenty years in business. Our party was nine persons in total. I worked with Sam McCullough to plan our three day retreat, which included both board and shareholder meetings. My wife and I stayed in one of the forest cabins, which gave us plenty of space to host group gatherings. Everyone else was situated in beautiful sea view rooms in the main lodge. We were very lucky with our timing, and enjoyed three days of warm air and clear blue skies. We enjoyed two leisurely group dinners in the Great Room, and received excellent service. The kitchen also prepared a couple off-menu surprises that were enjoyed by all. In addition, we booked a marine adventure with just our group on the Lodge's boat with Captain Josh Lewis at the helm. Sam arranged for coffee and pastries to take with us, which got us off to a good start. Feedback from others in the group was very positive, and I would recommend this location to any small group wanting to create a memorable and enjoyable West Coast experience.
|Bill, Edmonton Based Technology Company|
Customize your Group Retreat with the following popular add-ons:
Optional Add-on Activities...
- Upgrade to private accommodation in the Beachfront Lodge; please contact the events department for details
- Welcome cocktail and canapé reception: price varies with number of attendees & menu selection; please contact the events department for details
- Wine service with dinner: price varies with number of attendees & wine selection; please contact the events department for details
- Group surf lesson with rentals
- Guided Marine Adventure on the Resort's heated vessel
- Cooking class with Executive Chef Shaun Snelling
- Guided nature walks
- Group or private yoga practice
- Bicycle rentals
- Event photography
- Local Speakers
For more information or to book this package, please call 1.877.844.7873 or contact the events department by email, firstname.lastname@example.org