Wilderness SUP Adventure... NEW Summer 2016!
Two adventures in one! This unique three hour ocean excursion takes you on a guided marine wildlife boat tour to a secluded wilderness inlet in Clayoquot Sound where you will have a stand up paddleboard (SUP) lesson.
We are excited to announce the introduction of Wilderness SUP Adventures with our Surf Club. You will head out on our 12 passenger boat with Captain Josh and experience all that a Long Beach Lodge Resort Marine Adventure has to offer, with the addition of a standup paddleboard (SUP) lesson along the way in a secluded and calm inlet. Captain Josh will share his love and knowledge of local nature and history and seek out wildlife for viewing and photography... keep your eyes out for whales, bears, sea otters, sea lions, puffins and so much more! Your paddleboard instructor will take over once the perfect paddleboard location has been chosen and get you out onto a board for a one hour lesson.
- $220 per person (+$2 marine mammal research fee + a $5 fuel surcharge)
- adventure fee includes boat tour, sup lesson and full sup equipment rentals (board, paddle, wetsuit & booties)
- participants have full pre/post adventure use of the Surf Club's luxurious amenities including locker rooms with hot showers, outdoor hot pool & sauna
- taxes and gratuities not included
- 1pm daily throughout the summer
- departures subject to minimum group size (6 people) and weather/ocean conditions