Yoga & Fitness @ Long Beach Lodge Resort
Alanna will be leading 1.25hr yoga classes two days a week this September on the beachfront patio (weather permitting) or in the conference room at Long Beach Lodge! Mats & props provided. $25 per guest. Sign up at the Front Desk to guarantee your spot. Drop-ins welcome. All classes are mixed levels.
Yoga @ the Lodge
- Sundays & Mondays to Sept 25 @ 10am with Alanna
Please note that some dates may have to be cancelled due to facility bookings... please check with a guest services agent for up-to-date scheduling.
We are happy to offer all levels yoga classes on the oceanfront patio at the Lodge or in the Long Beach Room if weather is a factor.
- Private classes are available upon request.
- Mats and props are provided or guests may opt to bring their own.
- $25 per person
- $85 for a 1 hour private session
- $110 for 1h30min private session + $5 each additional person
Specialized Yoga Packages...
- Couples Yoga... A class for two, designed for any couple (about to be married, celebrating an anniversary, etc.) A 75 minute practice consisting of couple poses which emphasize the connection and breathe between two people. A great practice that is simple, gentle, and fun! Tea offered after class.
- Bridal Yoga Package... Designed for bridesmaids; A 75 minute practice designed to relax and connect the ladies before the big day. This class is tailored to your group and level, anywhere from a gentle hatha class to an active vinyasa flow, you choose. Tea offered after class (candles and flowers to enhance the experience) .
Cost $140 up to 5 people
- Wedding Party Package... Designed for intimate wedding groups or the up for it wedding guests; A 75 minute fun practice designed to relax and bring playfulness to the wedding party/ guests. This is an ideal practice for any day leading up to the wedding. Tea offered after class (candles and flowers to enhance the experience).
Cost $140 up to 5 guests + $5 per additional person (max 16)
- Corporate Yoga Package... Designed for retreat and business groups; A 75 minute gentle practice focused on relaxing and grounding the group. This is a great way to begin a full day.
Cost $125 up to 5 guests + $5 per additional person (max 16)
Instructor... Alanna Molloy
|Alanna Molloy grew up on the East Coast of Canada and began practicing yoga over 8 years ago while attending university. She moved to Tofino in 2010 after leaving her career as an architect to follow her passion for travel & surfing. She did her teacher training with Natalie Rousseau (Anusara inspired teacher) in 2012 after practicing with her for 2 years. She recently attended the Maui School of Therapeutic Massage and brings her knowledge of anatomy and physiology to her classes. Alanna’s classes will warm you up and get you flowing.|
Fitness Room in the Riptide Centre...
Long Beach Lodge features a fully equipped fitness room in the Riptide Centre, immediately adjacent to The Surf Club Adventure Centre. This bright, spacious room includes a treadmill, stationary bike, elliptical trainer, a universal machine and free weights and is complemented by a large screen wall-mounted television.