Yoga & FitnessJulia & Alanna will be leading 1.25hr yoga classes four days a week this summer on the beachfront patio (weather permitting) or in the conference room at Long Beach Lodge! Mats & props provided. $25 per guest. Sign up at the Front Desk to guarantee your spot. Drop-ins welcome. All classes are mixed levels.
- Starting June 9/16:
- Thursdays & Fridays @ 10am with Julia
- Sundays & Monday @ 10am with Alanna
Beachfront yoga will be available throughout the summer on the patio...
We are happy to offer all levels yoga classes on the oceanfront patio at the Lodge or in the Long Beach Room if weather is a factor. Check back for an up-to-date schedule for 2016 summer classes.
- Private classes are available upon request.
- Mats and props are provided or guests may opt to bring their own.
- $25 per person
- $85 for a 1 hour private session
- $110 for 1h30min private session + $5 each additional person
Specialized Yoga Packages...
- Couples Yoga... A class for two, designed for any couple (about to be married, celebrating an anniversary, etc.) A 75 minute practice consisting of couple poses which emphasize the connection and breathe between two people. A great practice that is simple, gentle, and fun! Tea offered after class.
- Bridal Yoga Package... Designed for bridesmaids; A 75 minute practice designed to relax and connect the ladies before the big day. This class is tailored to your group and level, anywhere from a gentle hatha class to an active vinyasa flow, you choose. Tea offered after class (candles and flowers to enhance the experience) .
Cost $140 up to 5 people
- Wedding Party Package... Designed for intimate wedding groups or the up for it wedding guests; A 75 minute fun practice designed to relax and bring playfulness to the wedding party/ guests. This is an ideal practice for any day leading up to the wedding. Tea offered after class (candles and flowers to enhance the experience).
Cost $140 up to 5 guests + $5 per additional person (max 16)
- Corporate Yoga Package... Designed for retreat and business groups; A 75 minute gentle practice focused on relaxing and grounding the group. This is a great way to begin a full day.
Cost $125 up to 5 guests + $5 per additional person (max 16)
Instructors... Julia Ferrari & Alanna Molloy
|Julia Ferrari , originally from Brazil, has lived in Tofino for 3 years and has been practicing yoga for 6 years. She got her training in Mysore, India and was inspired by the roots of yoga and became determined to share all that the practice brought to her.
Julia teaches Classic Hatha Yoga. With a focus on breath and longer holds. Julia believes that your yoga practice tells a lot about how you handle life and the practice on the mat will change your life.
|Alanna Molloy grew up on the East Coast of Canada and began practicing yoga over 8 years ago while attending university. She moved to Tofino in 2010 after leaving her career as an architect to follow her passion for travel & surfing. She did her teacher training with Natalie Rousseau (Anusara inspired teacher) in 2012 after practicing with her for 2 years. She recently attended the Maui School of Therapeutic Massage and brings her knowledge of anatomy and physiology to her classes. Alanna’s classes will warm you up and get you flowing.|
Fitness Room in the Riptide Centre...
Long Beach Lodge features a fully equipped fitness room in the Riptide Centre, immediately adjacent to The Surf Club Adventure Centre. This bright, spacious room includes a treadmill, stationary bike, elliptical trainer, a universal machine and free weights and is complemented by a large screen wall-mounted television.