Thanksgiving 2016 @ Long Beach Lodge Resort...
October 7 to 10, 2016
Thanksgiving is a time for the family to gather, a time for family activities and a time for a traditional family feast. And what better place to gather than the iconic Great Room at Long Beach Lodge? Gather up your family and come celebrate this Thanksgiving in Tofino. Festive Thanksgiving meals will be offered in the Great Room on both Canadian & American Thanksgivings.
Canadian Thanksgiving Weekend Room Rates: Oct 7 to 10, 2016...
|Accommodation Type||Nightly Room Rate|
|Standard Room in The Lodge||
|Deluxe Beachfront Room in The Lodge||
|The Cottages (2-bed, 2-bath, kitchen, fireplace, hot tub)||
Thanksgiving Dinner Special Menu and Sunday Brunch Buffet will be Featured
Mushrooms of the West Coast with the Raincoast Education Society...Based out of the Tofino Botancial Gardens. Instructor of this 3 day Thanksgiving Weekend field study course will be Andy MacKinnon. Our very own Chef Riddick will be presenting a session on "Cooking with Wild Mushrooms".
Topics to be covered include:
- Introduction to fungi - what are they and what is their role in our forests?
- Essentials of collecting and identifying fungi in the field
- Edible, medicinal and poisonous fungi
- Cooking with wild mushrooms
Registration & InformationFor more information call the Raincoast Education Society at 250.725.2560 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book ahead for dining & adventures...
- Don't forget to book your surf lesson or a marine wildlife tour with us at the time of your room reservation:
- The Surf Club, our in-house surf school offering surf and paddleboard instruction and full equipment rentals, or
- Get out on the water in the comfort of our boat for an LBLR Marine Adventure
- Dinner reservations are also recommended for dining in The Great Room with inspired cuisine and spectacular views of Cox Bay beach and the wild West Coast surf.