Go Solo... 30% Off Room Rates for Single Travellers!Long Beach Lodge Resort is welcoming on-their-own travellers with 30% off published seasonal rates in the Lodge for stays October 1, 2016 to May 31, 2017 (excluding holiday periods). Rooms starting from $139.40/night. Minimum 2 night stay required. Some blackout dates apply.
Lodge Rooms available from 13930/night for solo travellers...
After a long day of fresh air you will appreciate the meticulous attention to detail that has been lavished on each Long Beach Lodge Resort guest room. Three types of accommodation in the 41 room Lodge are available with this offer:
Dinner Service... dine in the Great Room or dine in your room!In the evening, all the lodge’s solo guests are invited to the iconic Great Room to watch the sunset and enjoy the spectacular ocean vistas while eating a distinctively West Coast meal. After dinner solo travellers can find company in the Great Room as people gather to share their experiences of the day and watch the surf pound in, or they can curl up on a comfortable couch beside the Great Room’s massive granite fireplace with a good book and a special coffee.
Room Service is available for our Solo travellers who prefer to dine in their room.
The Lodge that Surfs...
|Long Beach Lodge Resort is known as Tofino's Luxury Adventure Resort & the spa-like Surf Club at Long Beach Lodge Resort is the place for solo travellers to meet new people and try new activities. Private or group lessons are available through the Surf Club and available for beginners to experts.
For those guests that aren’t ready to attempt surfing but would still like to get out on the water, the Surf Club also offers stand-up paddle boarding lessons as well as marine adventures on a comfortable heated boat.
After the lessons and on-the-water explorations, guests are welcome to relax and share their on-the-water stories in the outdoor hot tub, in the sauna, or fireside in the club’s café. Spa like showers and change rooms with lockers are also available.
The Fine Print...
- Offer available for single travellers only, October 1, 2016 to May 31, 2017 excluding the following blackout dates:
- October 7 to 10, 2016 (Thanksgiving Weekend Canada)
- November 10 to 13, 2016 (Remembrance Day)
- December 4 to 14, 2016 (Annual Resort Closure)
- December 22/16 to January 1/17 (Christmas Season)
- February 10 to 14, 2017 (BC Family Day & Valentine's Day)
- February 17 to 20, 2017 (AB/ON Family Day)
- April 14 to 17, 2017 (Easter Weekend)
- May 19 to 21, 2017 (May Long Weekend)
- Minimum 2 night stay required
- Rates subject to change
- Subject to availability
- New bookings only
- Cannot be combined with any other offer
- Offer available through phone reservations only - call toll free 1.877.844.7873
|CALL reservations toll free at 1.877.844.7873
This offer is available through our phone reservation line only.