Go Solo... 40% Off Room Rates for Single Travellers!
Lodge Rooms available from 11940/night for solo travellers...
And don't forget, all stays include:
- use of the luxurious facilities in the Surf Club Centre including:
- outdoor hot tub
- lockers, showers, change rooms
Tourism Tofino offers FREE FERRY voucher for qualifying APRIL 2014 stays...Throughout April 2014, visitors who pre-register to stay two nights with a Tofino accommodation provider and participate in a guided on-the-water experience receive a complimentary one-way BC Ferries voucher for a standard vehicle, driver and passenger.
Offer Qualification Details
- Offer valid from April 1-30, 2014. Quantities are limited.
- Visitors must stay a minimum 2 paid nights at a Tofino accommodation of their choice and take a guided marine tour (at least 2 adult participants).
- Visitors must register name, postal code, and email address at www.freeferry.ca. Registration generates a unique offer code to redeem complimentary ferry voucher available in Tofino at the Visitors Information Centre at 1426 Pacific Rim Highway, 7 days per week, 9am-5pm.
- Accommodation and on-the-water adventure receipts required.
- One-way BC Ferries voucher is for car, driver and passenger from Departure Bay or Duke Point to Tsawwassen or Horseshoe Bay in Vancouver.
Dinner Service... dine in the Great Room or dine in your room!
In the evening, all the lodge’s solo guests are invited to the iconic Great Room to watch the sunset and enjoy the spectacular ocean vistas while eating a distinctively West Coast meal. After dinner solo travellers can find company in the Great Room as people gather to share their experiences of the day and watch the surf pound in, or they can curl up on a comfortable couch beside the Great Room’s massive granite fireplace with a good book and a special coffee.
Room Service is available for our Solo travellers who prefer to dine in their room.
The Lodge that Surfs...
|Long Beach Lodge Resort is known as Tofino's Luxury Adventure Resort & the spa-like Surf Club at Long Beach Lodge Resort is the place for solo travellers to meet new people and try new activities. All lessons through the Surf Club are private, customized, and available for beginners to experts. Solo travellers can book into the Surf Club for one-on-one instruction, or choose to participate in a lesson with other guests.
For those guests that aren’t ready to attempt surfing but would still like to get out on the water, the Surf Club is now offering stand-up paddle boarding lessons as well as marine adventures on a comfortable heated boat.
After the lessons and on the water explorations, guests are welcome to relax and share their on-the-water stories in the outdoor hot tub, in the sauna, or fireside in the club’s café. Spa like showers and change rooms with lockers are also available.
The Fine Print...
- Offer available for single travellers only, for stays in Lodge rooms, January 2 to May 31, 2014.
- Minimum 2 night stay required
- Rates subject to change
- Subject to availability
- New bookings only
- Cannot be combined with any other offer
- Offer available through phone reservations only