Go Solo... 40% Off Room Rates for Single Travellers!This Spring Long Beach Lodge Resort is welcoming on-their-own travellers with 40% off seasonal rates in the Lodge until May 29, 2013 — rooms from $149/night (min. 2 night stay required).
Lodge Rooms available from $149.40/night for solo travellers...After a long day of fresh air you will appreciate the meticulous attention to detail that has been lavished on each Long Beach Lodge Resort guest room. Three types of accommodation in the 41 room Lodge are available with this offer:
And don't forget, all stays include:
- a daily homed-baked continental buffet breakfast served in the Great Room
- use of the luxurious facilities in the Surf Club Centre including:
- outdoor hot tub
- lockers, showers, change rooms
Dinner Service... dine in the Great Room or dine in your room!
In the evening, all the lodge’s solo guests are invited to the iconic Great Room to watch the sunset and enjoy the spectacular ocean vistas while eating a distinctively West Coast meal. After dinner solo travellers can find company in the Great Room as people gather to share their experiences of the day and watch the surf pound in, or they can curl up on a comfortable couch beside the Great Room’s massive granite fireplace with a good book and a special coffee.
Room Service is available upon request for our Solo travellers who prefer to dine in their room.
Lodge Room Amenities...
- Handcrafted Douglas Fir furniture including bed, armoire and desks
- High-speed internet access
- Television, fridge, coffee-maker, tea kettle, iron & ironing board, hairdryer, alarm clocks and luggage racks
- DVD / CD player
- Waterproof raincoats and umbrellas
- Oversized soaking tub with separate shower
- Slate floors
- Natural amenity package in a hand-woven kelp basket
- Luxurious Sealy pillow-top mattresses and high thread count sheets
- Luxurious bathrobes and towels
- Local artwork
The Lodge that Surfs...
|Long Beach Lodge Resort is known as Tofino's Luxury Adventure Resort & the spa-like Surf Club at Long Beach Lodge Resort is the place for solo travellers to meet new people and try new activities. All lessons through the Surf Club are private, customized, and available for beginners to experts. Solo travellers can book into the Surf Club for one-on-one instruction, or choose to participate in a lesson with other guests.
For those guests that aren’t ready to attempt surfing but would still like to get out on the water, the Surf Club is now offering stand-up paddle boarding lessons and in late spring a new deluxe tour boat and a series of marine adventures are being launched at the resort.
After the lessons and on the water explorations, guests are welcome to relax and share their on-the-water stories in the outdoor hot tub, in the sauna, or fireside in the club’s café. Spa like showers and change rooms with lockers are also available.
The Fine Print...
- Offer available for single travellers only
- Minimum 2 night stay required
- Rates subject to change
- Subject to availability
- New bookings only
- Cannot be combined with any other offer