Specials & PackagesIt is time to get out on the beach experience the Wild West Coast of Vancouver Island. Leave the cooking at home and let our hospitality and surroundings lull you into relaxation. Sit back, pause and take pleasure in our gourmet meals, the warmth of our Great Room and our friendly staff. Let yourself sink carefree into an unforgettable holiday! You may want to schedule your visit with a local event or festival; we've listed a few notable dates & events at the bottom of the page.
Check out our current specials listed below...
LBLR Web Special Up to $300 in Adventure Credits Jun 1 to Jul 17 Become a Friend... Up to 60% Off for 5 night stays. Go Solo 40% OFF Room Rates for Solo Travellers Feast May 1-29, 2014. A Tofino culinary celebration... The Epic Surf Pac From $233 per person! The Surf Club Customized private lessons & rentals right on-site! LBLR Marine Adventures Join us for a marine wildlife tour on our heated boat! Festivals & Events Plan your Tofino getaway around a local event... Gift Certificates Order Gift Certificates Online... Join Us On Facebook All the latest news & a chance to share your experiences! Follow Us On Twitter Be the first to hear about the latest & greatest! Sign Up for Specials! Resort specials, news, local events & more!
Throughout April 2014, visitors who pre-register to stay two nights with a Tofino accommodation provider and participate in a guided on-the-water experience receive a complimentary one-way BC Ferries voucher for a standard vehicle, driver and passenger.
Tourism Tofino offers FREE FERRY voucher for qualifying APRIL 2014 stays...
Offer Qualification Details
- Offer valid from April 1-30, 2014. Quantities are limited.
- Visitors must stay a minimum 2 paid nights at a Tofino accommodation of their choice and take a guided marine tour (at least 2 adult participants).
- Visitors must register name, postal code, and email address at www.freeferry.ca. Registration generates a unique offer code to redeem complimentary ferry voucher available in Tofino at the Visitors Information Centre at 1426 Pacific Rim Highway, 7 days per week, 9am-5pm.
- Accommodation and on-the-water adventure receipts required.
- One-way BC Ferries voucher is for car, driver and passenger from Departure Bay or Duke Point to Tsawwassen or Horseshoe Bay in Vancouver.
Upcoming Local Events
May 1 to 29, 2014
| Tofino Shorebird Festival
May 2 to 4, 2014
|It’s a great experience to walk the beach in the mist and rain with the appropriate weather gear. But it’s a truly bracing feeling to take off shoes and socks, roll up your pant legs and walk in the surf. The water is cold and refreshing on your feet and legs, while the rest of you is warm. I did that this past winter and followed it with the perfect ending. Dinner at Long Beach Lodge and overnight in their cabin accommodation. It doesn't get any better.|
|Storm Watching in Tofino
Bruce Williams , 'A' Vancouver Island, October 2010