Employment OpportunitiesAt Long Beach Lodge Resort, we are committed to excellence with both guests and staff alike. Our mission is to meet and exceed the expectations of all our valued guests, and our employees are our single most important asset to make that happen. We offer a stimulating and supportive work environment.
We offer excellent wages, benefits, training and opportunities for all employees, and are located on Cox Bay, renowned for excellent surfing.
Current Job Postings - Please send cover letter, resume and references
- All Kitchen Positions available... email Executive Chef Ian Riddick
- Dishwasher... email Executive Chef Ian Riddick
- Part-Time Night Auditor (Full-Time combined with Guest Services Agent)... email Shannon Groenendyk, Guest Services Manager
- Guest Services Agent... email Shannon Groenendyk, Guest Services Manager
- Housekeeping Attendants... email Tijana Gluhovic, Housekeeping Manager
- Morning Server... email Chris Silvestri, Restaurant Manager
- Houseman... email Geoff Hackett, Maintenance Manager
Tips to help your application get our full attention...
When preparing your resume and cover letter, please provide the following information:
- clearly identify a position or department you are interested in
- highlight past experience relevant to the job being applied
- what is exciting about you that would make you a valuable member of our extraordinary team.
We thank everyone who applies with us, and for your interest in our Lodge; however due to the large number of applications we receive, only those applicants considered will be contacted for interviews.
Limited employee housing is available.