Group Retreat Package @ Long Beach Lodge, TofinoConsider Long Beach Lodge Resort for a board meeting, staff event, corporate retreat or a family reunion... we've made planning easy with our new Group Retreat and Meeting Package!
Located on Cox Bay Beach, guests can enjoy delicious group catering with a stunning view from our Great Room Restaurant. Our Long Beach Lodge Room is ideal for groups of up to 35 people and provides all the conveniences of a modern meeting facility. We welcome the opportunity of assisting you in planning a memorable group get away!
2017/18 Group Retreat & Meeting Package from $416/person (minimum 10 guests)...
The Long Beach Lodge Resort Group Retreat Package is available year-round. Pricing varies by season and is subject to increase over holiday weekends and holiday periods. Contact the events department at 1.877.844.7873 for current pricing for your desired dates.
- Two nights accommodation in a Rainforest Cottage based on triple occupancy
(Each cottage has 2 bedrooms (1 king & 2 double beds), 2 full bathrooms, kitchen, dining & living room, hot tub)
- Meals in the Great Room overlooking Cox Bay Beach as follows:
- two group breakfasts
- one group lunch
- two group dinners
- Use of the Long Beach Lodge Room throughout your stay. Package includes all in-house audio visual and a coffee, tea and water station. This is a private function room ideal for meetings, yoga sessions or fitness classes.
- Access to the hot pool, sauna & fitness room in the Surf Club Adventure Centre
- Wireless Internet
Optional Add-on Activities...Customize your Group Retreat with the following popular add-ons:
- Upgrade to private accommodation in the Beachfront Lodge; please contact the events department for details
- Welcome cocktail and canapé reception: price varies with number of attendees & menu selection; please contact the events department for details
- Wine service with dinner: price varies with number of attendees & wine selection; please contact the events department for details
- Group surf lesson with rentals: $89/person (minimum 10 people)
- Guided Marine Adventure on the Resort's heated vessel: $699 for full boat charter (12 passengers/trip)
- Cooking class with Executive Chef Ian Riddick: $20/person, minimum 10 people
- Guided nature walk with Naturalist Diana: $100/group
- Certified Yoga Instructor: $85 for 1 hour private session | add $5 per additional student
- Bicycle rentals; please contact the events department for more details
- Photography; please contact the events department for more details
- Local Speakers; please contact the events department for more details
Fly or Drive...Tofino is easily accessible by plane or car, with the drive from Victoria to Tofino ( approximately four hours) rated as one of the top drives in Canada by Michelin's North American road Atlas.
Tofino Bus provides daily transportation to Tofino from Nanaimo, Vancouver and Victoria where there are direct flights from key corporate markets like Calgary, Seattle, San Francisco, Toronto. From Vancouver to Tofino, there are regular flights with Orca Airways & K.D Air , which take approximately 45 minutes and depart from the South Terminal of Vancouver International Airport to the Tofino-Long Beach Airport. From Victoria, there are scheduled flights with Island Express Air. From Seattle, guests may fly via Kenmore Air directly to Nanaimo. Guests may also fly out of Nanaimo, Vancouver or Victoria direct to Tofino, on a seaplane with Tofino Air or Atleo Air.
- Subject to availability
- Cannot be combined with any other offers
- Package customizable with listed add-ons; meal menu upgrades available.
For more information or to book this package, please call 1.877.844.7873 or contact the events department by email, email@example.com