The Surf Club @ Long Beach Lodge Resort is excited to announce the introduction of customized surf camps developed to provide the ultimate surfing experience for those that have surfed before or for first-timers wanting a comprehensive surfing experience. A surf camp with our dedicated group of professional instructors will get you hooked or continue your obsession with surfing.
Join the group of Long Beach Lodge Resort Surf Club professional instructors for a 5 hour Surf Camp, from 9am to 11:30am over two days. Surf camps are offered every day. A minimum of 2 registrants are required to run each camp.
Surf Camp Highlights... $260pp adults | $180.50pp children under 10
- Two - 2.5 hour group lessons (over two days), designed for all ages and first-time surfers and novice levels (children must be accompanied by an adult)
- Orientation session including surf videos, surf safety, equipment, reading the currents & waves, surf lingo and more
- Full equipment rentals including board, wet suit, booties, hoodie and gloves
- Welcome hot beverage
- One breakfast
- One lunch
- A professional photography package of your Long Beach Lodge Surf Camp experience
- A Long Beach Lodge keepsake
- Full use of the Long Beach Lodge Surf Club facilities including change rooms, lockers, showers, outdoor hot pool and sauna.
- Marine Adventure...
a guided marine wildlife tour on our 12 passenger heated boat | $79
- Private Surf Coaching with video analysis | $100
- Yoga Class | $25
- 20% OFF all merchandise in the Gift Shop
- Additional Photo Package | $59
Surf Camp Schedule...
Day One - 9am to 11:30am
- 9am... meet your instructors and fellow surfers in the Surf Club for a light breakfast: share your level of surf experience and get a fun introduction to surfing with the video "Kooks" by Marcus Paladino, the Resort's videographer and Surf Club photographer
- 9:30am... it's off to check out the equipment and to get grips with the surfing environment; waves, wind, tide, currents
- 9:45am… Down to Sunset Point to check out Cox Bay in all its glory and the current surf conditions
- 10am... Time to get geared up in the warmth & comfort of the Surf Club. Wet suits, booties, hoodies and gloves will be provided. Change in the luxurious change rooms (with lockers & showers). Out to the beach and into the water for the start of your 2.5 hour group lesson (maximum 5 participants to 1 instructor) . We promise you will stay safe, have a ton of fun and be warm – even in the winter!
- 11:30am... Back to the Surf Club for a hot shower, lunch and sharing your day one experiences
Day Two - 9am to 11:30am
- 9am... meet your instructors and fellow surfers at the Surf Club for a quick refresher of day one
- 9:15am... suit up and head to the best surfing beach in town to fine tune your new surfing skills
- 11:30am ... Back to the Surf Club to check out your photos and grab your keepsake.
- Your Long Beach Lodge Surf Camp comes to an end, but you are welcome to head out to the Surf Club hot pool or sauna for a bit of well-deserved pampering!
How to Book your Surf Camp...
Surf Camps must be booked in advance, as space is limited to participants per camp. A minimum of two participants must be confirmed for the camp to proceed on any given day. Surf Camps are exclusively available to Long Beach Lodge Resort guests.
Call a Guest Services agent Toll Free at 1.877.844.7873 to secure your Surf Camp Adventure!